250g package Biona Organic Spelt Noodles
100ml vegetable stock
1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
3 tablespoons soya sauce
3 tablespoons Biona Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon Biona Organic Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 English cucumber, cut lengthwise to remove the seeds then cut across the halves, ending up with cresent shapes
4 spring onions, chopped using both the white and green parts
30 grams Biona Organic sesame seeds
1. Cook noodles per package instructions. Drain.
2. While noodles cook, combine next 6 ingredients in a saucepan over light heat until the peanut butter has just melted and the ingredients are heated through- do not cook sauce.
3. Toss noodles with the sauce making sure noodles are thoroughly coated
4. Toss the sliced cucumber and green onion with the noodles
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. You can serve it now while it is still warm or chill for up to 1 hour to serve chilled.
This dish may be made ahead of time but do not toss the cucumber, onions, or sesame seeds in until you are ready to serve.