Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Bars
- Biona Coconut Oil, for greasing
- 160g Biona Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 50g Biona Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 egg
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 120g Carrot, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/200°C fan/gas 6. Grease and line the base and sides of a mini 450g loaf tin.
- Heat the putter butter in a medium pan over a low heat, then add in the maple syrup. Remove from the heat and leave until its only slightly warm. Quickly mix in the egg, then stir in the cocoa, baking powder and salt. Fold in the carrots.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Leave the loaf to cool in the tin, then tip it out on to a plate, dust with cocoa powder and slice into 8-10 bars. Stores well in an airtight container for up to 3 days.