Banana Coconut Cream Squares
· 65g Biona Organic Cashew Butter (just under ½ pot)
· 65ml Biona Organic Coconut Milk
· 1 Tbsp Vanilla
· 65g Shredded Coconut
· 3 tablespoons Biona Organic Maple Syrup
· 1 Ripe Banana
· 65g Shredded Coconut and extra for topping
· 130g Raw Cashews
· 130g Pre-Soaked Pitted Dates
· 2 Tbsp Water (only if your crust isn’t sticking together)
1. Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all pie filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
2. Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut (setting aside extra coconut for topping).
3. Grease an 8×8 baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
4. Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
5. Top with pie filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
6. Add extra shredded coconut over the top.
7. Cover with cling film and freeze overnight.
8. When you’re ready to serve remove from the freezer, cut into squares and serve immediately.