Biona Organic Black Bean Cashew Burgers
Wholemeal burer buns
Biona Organic BBQ Sauce
Sweet Potato Chips:
Biona Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Prepare salad ingredients, chop and slice, ready to layer on to burger.
Grill Biona Organic Black Bean Burgers on BBQ for 3 minutes each side
Slice burger bun in half and toast on the grill for several minutes.
Layer burger, salad and a healthy dollop of Biona Organic BBQ Sauce.
Sweet Potato Fries:
- Scrub sweet potatoes to get rid of dirt, leave unpeeled.
- Cut each sweet potato in half lengthways, cut each half in half lengthways, then each piece in half again so you end up with 8 wedges.
- Add to a large mixing bowl, then sprinkle over a tiny pinch of sea salt and black pepper, and 1/2 a teaspoon of sweet smoked paprika.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil, then toss everything together to coat.
- Spread out into a single layer into a large baking tray, then bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Leave to sit for a moment before serving and seasoning as desired.