- 250 grams frozen strawberries
- 2 frozen sliced bananas
- 4 tablespoons acai powder
- 240ml unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice), plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons Raw Health Almond Butter
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Raw Health Acacia Honey
- Fresh fruit, sliced strawberries and cherries, redcurrants and blueberries
- Bee pollen
- Dried goji berries
- Raw Health Chia Seeds
- Add the frozen fruits, acai powder, almond milk, almond butter and honey to a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth, adding extra almond milk as needed to get the blender running. Aim for a frozen-yoghurt consistency (it should be thicker than a smoothie).
- Spoon the acai mixture into bowls and top with sliced fruit, berries, bee pollen, chia seeds and goji berries.