Immune Boosting Green Soup:
- 600ml of vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 broccoli
- 200g greens (spinach/kale)
- 1 tin of Biona Organic Cannellini Beans
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Handful of coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 lemons
To Garnish (optional):
- 30g quinoa (cooked with 125ml water)
- 2 florets of broccoli, chopped into smaller pieces
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Crush the garlic and place it in a frying pan with the cumin, cayenne pepper and coconut oil.
- Once heated, add the broccoli.
- Cook broccoli until tender, and add greens until wilted. Leave some broccoli aside to add on top of the soup later.
- Rinse the quinoa, and place in a saucepan with 125ml of water. Cook over medium heat until all the liquid has been absorbed. Put to one side.
- Place the cannellini beans, lemon juice, coriander, broccoli and greens into a blender with 600ml vegetable stock.
- Blend until smooth, then heat and top with the quinoa and leftover broccoli.