- Brand Windmill Organics
- Department Marketing
About Windmill Organics:
Our family-run business is one of the largest organic food and drink companies in the UK, with over 500 products sold globally. Our mission is to protect the well-being of both people and the planet by providing sustainable and healthy products through our six innovative brands; Biona, RAW Vibrant Living, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join our marketing and sales teams, as we’re embarking on a journey to raise the profile of our brands and grow our capabilities. You’ll spend part of your week working in our marketing team of five, and the other with our sales team of seven. You’ll work across all six of our purpose-driven brands.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will gain exposure to multiple marketing and sales disciplines and provide vital support to our teams.
- Organisation of exhibitions/events – completing relevant preparation forms and logistical tasks, adhering to strict deadlines, organising transport, stock and show materials (along with marketing & design team), set up and break down at the exhibition.
- Sales administration tasks including: completion of customer new line forms, promotion forms and sales reports.
- Social Media – support and assist with content creation and publication across our brands, and conduct daily community management in which you’ll manage customer queries and influencer relationships.
- Performance Analysis – regular competitor monitoring and reporting to identify opportunities to improve.
- Campaign Planning – participate in brainstorms to develop campaign plans and cut-through creative ideas.
- Improving user experience online – develop and upload content to improve our e-commerce store-fronts (e.g., Amazon, Direct-to-consumer, Ocado, etc.).
- New Product Development – supporting our ambition to launch 50+ new products per year, you’ll complete market research projects on trends, generate and develop product ideas and execute new product launch campaigns.
- Managing send-outs – packaging engaging product sample boxes for influencers, customers, new business opportunities and press.
- Developing show stopping brand-assets – working with our design and marketing team to develop and supply B2B and B2C point-of-sale materials, presentations, content and more.
- The brilliant basics – providing general administrative support, including managing inboxes, phones, invoices and ad hoc requests.
These tasks are subject to change and will vary throughout the role.
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for a motivated, accountable and organised individual who’s eager to learn and get stuck in. To succeed, you’ll need:
- A strong interest in marketing and sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable organisation and time management skills
What we offer:
🌍 Be part of a growing mission-led business dedicated to better serving people & planet
🕺 Friendly, enthusiastic, like-minded team – vibrant office working environment and regular socials
🏖 Riverside location within close proximity of Kingston upon Thames town centre, train station (also close to Hampton Wick station). Car parking is available on site.
🕰 Flexible working hours (start between 8.30-10 am and finish between 4.30-6 pm)
💻 Hybrid working model (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home)
🚀 Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
🥗 Free product samples, new product testing sessions and monthly company breakfasts
💪 25% off trade prices on all our food products
🧠Workplace Wellness Benefits, including free membership to services that support mental wellbeing
🚲 Cycle to Work Scheme
Windmill Organics LTD is an equal opportunities employer:
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.
You might want to view:
Location: Windmill Organics Ltd, Eco House, 6a Lower Teddington Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 4ER.