- Brand Windmill Organics
- Department Sales
Windmill Organics is one of the leading organic food companies in the UK, established over 30 years ago by providing organic, healthy and innovative products through our 6 brands (Biona, RAW, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair), to customers in over 40 countries across the world.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will play an important role in managing and expanding our wholesale, online and retail accounts while driving new business opportunities in line with our mission and values.
Reports to: Senior National Account Manager
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, London (Hybrid 3 days in office/2 days from home)
- Account Management
- Manage and nurture existing wholesale and retail accounts.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within customer organisations.
- Monitor account performance and develop strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and address any issues or concerns promptly.
- Previous experience working on the Amazon account (Vendor Central) would be beneficial to assist with administrative tasks.
- New Business Development
- Identify and target potential new business opportunities in the wholesale, online and retail sectors across UK, EU and Internationally.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to acquire new accounts and customers.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Generate leads, initiate contact, and negotiate pricing with prospective clients.
- Sales Growth
- Achieve sales targets, both for existing and new accounts.
- Develop and execute sales plans to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support sales and promotional activities.
- Continuously monitor market trends and competitor activities to stay competitive.
- Product Knowledge:
- Maintain a deep understanding of Windmill Organics’ product range.
- Educate customers about our products, benefits, and sustainability practices.
- Provide product recommendations and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and market data.
- Prepare sales reports for management review.
- Analyse sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field is desirable.
- Proven experience in sales, account management, or business development in the food/drink industry.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Interest in organic and sustainable food products
What we offer:
🌍 Be part of a growing mission-led business dedicated to better serve people & planet
🕺 Friendly, enthusiastic, like minded team – vibrant office working environment
🏖 Riverside location within close proximity of Kingston upon Thames town centre, train station (also close to Hampton Wick station). Car parking available on site.
🕰 Flexible working hours (start between 8.30-10am finish between 4.30-6pm)
💻 Hybrid working model (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home)
🚀 Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
🥗 Free product samples and new product testing sessions
💪 25% off trade prices on all our food products