· 1 butternut squash (1.2kg)
· 3 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil
· 1 red onion
· 1 clove of garlic
· 30g spinach, finely chopped
· 10 Biona Organic Sun-Dried Tomatoes
· 75g roasted cherry tomatoes
· 75g Biona Organic Brown Basmati Rice
· 75g Biona Organic Dried Cranberries
· 1 pack Biona Organic Feta
· Preheat the oven to 180°C.
· Wash the butternut squash, cut it in half lengthways, then remove and reserve the seeds.
· Use a spoon to score and scoop some flesh out, making a gully for the stuffing all along the length of the butternut squash.
· Finely chop the scooped-out flesh with the seeds and put into a frying pan on a medium heat with 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
· Peel, finely chop and add the onion and garlic, stirring regularly and adding the spinach and tomatoes.
· Stir into the pan with the rice and cranberries.
· Fry for 10 minutes, or until softened.
· Pack the mixture tightly into the gully in the two butternut squash halves, then press the halves firmly back together.
· Rub the skin of the butternut squash with a little coconut oil, salt and pepper.
· Wrap the butternut squash in tin foil and place in the oven.
· Bake for around 2 hours, or until soft and cooked through.