Peanut Butter Popcorn
For the Popcorn:
1 tbsp of Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
100g of Popcorn Kernals
For the Coating:
4-6 tbsp of Biona Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
3 tbsp of Biona Organic Agave Syrup
3 tbsp of Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
1. Heat the oil in a pan for 30 seconds on medium heat.
2. Add the corn and cover with a lid.
3. Cook for a few minutes. until it has all popped, shaking the pan halfway through to avoid any corn from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
4. Tip the popcorn into a bowl
5. Briefly heat the peanut butter, agave syrup and coconut oil on low to medium heat in a pan until melted and combined - add the pinch of salt.
6. Stir regularly
7. Pour the mixture over the bowl of popcorn and stir / toss until the popcorn is evenly coated.