Nice n' Spicy Chickpea Popcorn
1 can Biona Chickpeas
2 tsp Biona Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
Season with Profusion Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- Drain the chickpeas and dry with a paper towel.
- Place the dried chickpeas in a try, lined with baking paper.
- Warm the coconut oil in a pan until liquid, drizzle this over the chickpeas and shake the tray to ensure all are coated.
- Sprinkle over all the spices
- Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes – remove the tray and mix the chickpeas to allow for an all-over crunchy coating –return to the oven and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool. By keeping the chickpeas in an air tight container, you can enjoy these snacks for several weeks!