1 can Biona Organic black beans, drained and rinsed
50g pitted dates (soaked if using dried dates)
2 tbsp Biona Organic coconut oil, melted
8 tbsp Biona Organic brown rice or maple syrup
5 tbsp raw cacao powder
4 tbsp plant milk
zest of 1 organic orange
1 tsp raw cacao nibs (optional)
- Put the black beans and dates in a food processor and blend on high for a minute.
- Add the coconut oil, brown rice syrup, cacao powder and milk, and blend again for another minute.
- Finally stir in the orange zest.
- Spoon the mixture into 5-6 small cups, sprinkle with cacao nibs and a little extra orange zest.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.