Vegan Digestive Biscuits
115g Biona Cocomega Spread
125g plain wholemeal flour
125g medium oatmeal
65g Biona Organic coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
Approx 1 tbsp non dairy milk
1. Preheat oven to 180˙C.
2. Place all the ingredients except the milk into a food processor and blitz until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
3. Place the mixture in a bowl and add just enough milk to bring it together to a dough.
4. Roll out the dough onto a floured surface until approx 3mm thick.
Note the dough will be quite sticky so you can roll it between two layers of clingfilm if you prefer or just use plenty of flour and be prepared to fix any cracks for the rustic look! Chill the dough for a short time first if required.
5. Cut out biscuits using a round non fluted cutter and transfer to a lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 mins until lightly golden and slightly browner at the edges.
7. Leave to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire cooling rack.