2 tbsp flax seeds
1 tbsp Raw Black Chia Seeds
100g raw pistachios
130g raw pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
100g sun-dried tomatoes
1 small zucchini, ends chopped, sliced thin
2 garlic cloves, minced
130g Raw Kalamata Olives, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
A handful of basil, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp Raw Greek Olive Oil
A couple pinches of sea salt
4-5 medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced thin (about 18 slices)
2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted in a dry skillet, cooled
- Add the zucchini, garlic, olives, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper, to taste, to a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly but gently until well incorporated.
- Finely pistachios and pumpkin seeds in a food processor.
- Grind flax seeds and add.
- Add in nutritional yeast, sun-dried tomatoes and sea salt and process again until a paste forms. Add oil if necessary.
- Evenly spread the crust onto each tart pan
- Add one layer of tomato slices to the bottom of the tart, then some of the zucchini mixture, then another layer of tomato slices and repeat until it reaches the top.
- Top with extra basil, olives, and pine nuts and serve immediately.