2 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil, melted/liquid form
2 tbsp Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup
3 tbsp cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
6 tsp Biona Organic Almond Butter
2 bananas, sliced
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth, to create the chocolate mixture.
- Fill 3 mini-cupcake liners with enough chocolate to cover the bottom (about a teaspoon).
- Optional: Place a slice of banana in the middle.
- Place the bottom layer in the freezer to harden - just a few minutes should do the trick.
- Once the bottom layer is solid, add a tsp of almond butter. Use enough nut butter for a creamy centre, but try to keep it in the middle - so that the chocolate you pour on top will cover the sides.
- Cover the nut butter with the remainder of your raw chocolate, then place in the freezer to set. The chocolate should be solid in just 10 minutes, but for a truly solid centre, waiting 4-6 hours is recommended. If you add the banana slice, freeze overnight for an ice cream like center.
- Store any extras in the freezer, and serve chilled!