Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
1 cup pecans
1 cup dates
5 tablespoons raw cacao powder
4 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
2 tablespoons Raw Health Acacia Honey
1/4 teaspoon salt salt
1 cup dates
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 cup Raw Health Virgin Coconut Oil
3/4 cup water
Toppings: Fresh berries, coconut and almonds (Optional)
- Place pecans in food processor and process until small and crumbly.
- Add dates to the pecan mix and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and process again until the mixture turns a lovely dark chocolately brown. Stop processing before it gets too buttery.
- Place the mixture into a brownie dish or small cake pan and press down firmly using clean hands.
- Refrigerate the brownie for a couple of hours. You do not have to refrigerate it, but it is much easier to slice when chilled.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend all ingredients, start at a slow speed and increase speed slowly.
- Keep blending until the mixture is of a smooth velvety consistency.
- Spread evenly over the brownies and top with fresh berries, almonds and coconut.