1 tsp matcha green tea powder
3 small green apples
1/2 tbsp Raw Health Chia Seeds
5 leaves mint
1/4 cup Raw Health Acacia Honey
1 tin coconut cream
500ml warm water
- Cut the apples into quarters, removing the stems and seeds.
- In a pot, put the tea, mint, apples, warm water and coconut cream.
- Leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Add in the raw honey.
- Strain the liquid, making sure to remove all the apples and mint pieces.
- Pour mixture into ice lolly holders.
- Freeze over night until frozen.
- Enjoy on a hot day, or when you need a pick me up.