Black Bean Cookies:
- 240ml Biona Organic Canned Black Beans
- 2 tbsp Biona Organic Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Biona Organic Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- 1/2 cup Biona Organic Coconut Sugar
- 4-5 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Rinse the beans thoroughly in cold water. Drain them and add to a food processor together with oil, almond butter and milk. Blend until smooth.
3. Sift together sugar, cacao powder, coconut flour, baking powder and salt and add to the bean mixture. Run it again until all is combined. The batter should be similar to a thick mousse.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spoon 9-12 evenly distributed dollops of batter on it. Use a spoon or a finger to form the cookies into round shapes, 3-4 inches/7-10 cm wide.
5. Bake for around 20 minutes (they should still be a little soft when you remove them from the oven). Set a side a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.