· 40g Biona Organic Coconut Flour
· 100g oat flour
· 2 tsp baking powder
· Pinch of salt
· 300ml almond milk
· 1 tbsp Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup
· 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
· 2 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil
For Serving (optional):
· Fresh berries
· Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup
· Place the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, and mix well.
· Pour in the almond milk, maple agave syrup and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
· Melt some coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Pour a heaped spoonful of pancake batter onto the hot pan, and cook until bubbles form. Then flip, and cook the other side.
· Make eight pancakes, and serve with berries and agave syrup.