Prep and Cooking Time: 15 minutes
300g Biona farfalle or conchiglie pasta
200g Biona Red Kidney beans -drain & rinse
1 large organic tomato
10 Biona organic sundried tomatoes in oil
2 tbsp Biona organic extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Biona organic white wine vinegar
1 garlic clove
Large handful of fresh basil leaves
90g Biona organic fresh goat cheese
Boil the pasta in salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Cool under a cold tap and drain well.
Put the tomato (chopped) in a food processor with half of the sundried tomatoes, the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and 8 basil leaves. Season. Whiz until smooth. Pour into a salad bowl.
Add the pasta and kidney beans to the dressing. Roughly slice the rest of the sundried tomatoes. Add to the pasta with the remaining basil leaves.
Add the cheese in pieces and toss together.
Windmill products used in this recipe
- Biona Organic Canned Beans - Red Kidney - 400g
- Biona Organic Dried Tomatoes (in Extra Virgin Olive oil) - 170g
- Biona Organic Goats Cheese Fresh - plain - 100g
- Biona Organic Oil - Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 500ml
- Biona Organic Wheat Pasta White - Conchiglie(Shells) - 500g
- Biona Organic Vinegar - White Wine Vinegar - 500ml
- Biona Organic Wheat Pasta White - Farfalline - 500g