Vegan Stir Fry
- 4 garlic cloves
- 300g Biona Organic Tofu
- 2tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil
- 200g mangetout
- 100g beansprouts
- 1 red chilli
- 1 carrot, grated
- Biona Organic Spelt Asia Noodles
- Handful of coriander to garnish
- 60ml low sodium soy sauce
- 1tbsp ginger
- 2tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1tbsp Biona Organic Agave Syrup
- 1tbsp cornflour
- Make the sauce by mixing together the soy sauce, ginger, coconut sugar, agave syrup and cornflour. Leave to one side.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok.
- Add the garlic, carrot and chilli and fry for 1 min.
- Add the noodles to boiling water and cook for 6 minutes. Once they are cooked through, add them to the wok, along with the beansprouts, mangetout and diced tofu.
- Stir-fry for 5 mins.
- Warm the sauce through.
- Serve, and garnish with coriander.