· 1 medium onion, finely chopped
· 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
· 1 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil
· 300g butternut squash, peeled and roughly chopped
· 200g carrots, roughly chopped
· 150g cashew nuts
· 150g cooked and peeled chestnuts
· 120g breadcrumbs
· 1 tbsp Biona Organic Tahini
· 1/2 tsp each of dried rosemary, sage and thyme
· 1 tsp yeast extract
· 1 tsp Biona Organic Tomato Puree
· 2 tsps paprika
· Salt and freshly ground black pepper
· Fresh herbs and cranberries to decorate
· Preheat the oven to 180°C.
· Fry the onion in the coconut oil until soft.
· Add the garlic and fry gently for a further two minutes.
· Steam or boil the carrots and squash until soft, mash thoroughly.
· Grind the cashews and chestnuts in a food processor.
· Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
· Press into a greased 900g/2lb loaf tin or ring mould.
· Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
· Remove the foil and bake for a further ten minutes.
· Leave to stand in the tin for 10 minutes.
· Turn out onto a board.
· Decorate with rosemary sprigs, fresh thyme and cranberries.